Yesterday was my birthday! Yay!
I love everything that tastes like any cakes, cupcakes or cake batter and we recently got a new waffle maker so I decided to make some birthday cake waffles. A perfect birthday treat. These waffles were so easy to make and they tasted awesome! Especially with sprinkles and ice cream!
Birthday Cake Waffles
– 1 box cake mix (whatever flavour you like – I used cherry chip)
– 1 cup water
– 1/3 cup oil
– 3 eggs
- Pre-heat waffle iron
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Spray the waffle iron with cooking spray (do this even if you have a non-stick waffle iron)
- Cook the waffles until steam stops coming out of the sides of the waffle iron (about 3-4 minutes)
- Top with ice cream, whipped cream or your favorite toppings