Lately I have been having some serious brownie cravings. I have also been looking for a way to use up the extra coconut I had from the Lemon Coconut Crusted French Toast I made a few weeks ago. These Caramel & Toasted Coconut Mini Brownies are super easy and they definitely satisfied the craving!
Caramel & Toasted Coconut Mini Brownies
– Brownie Mix (and required ingredients)
– 1 cup chewy caramel candies
– 2 tablespoons heavy cream
– ¼ cup toasted coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F and thoroughly grease a mini muffin tin
- Prepare brownie mix as directed and scoop into mini muffin tin, bake for instructed amount of time
- Allow mini brownies to cool on a cooling rack
- Microwave caramels and cream in a microwave safe bowl until melted, then drizzle over brownies
- Top with toasted coconut
*Tip: Toasting coconut is really easy. Just spread coconut in a layer on a baking sheet and toast in the oven at 350F. You will want to watch the coconut carefully and toss it with a spatula every few minutes until the coconut reaches a golden brown colour.